Bedford County Trustee
Davis took office September 1, 2010. She is a Bedford County Native and is a graduate of Shelbyville Central High School and a Certified Public Administrator through the University of Tennessee. Tonya is a member of Calvary Baptist Church.
Her husband of 37 years is a Sergeant with the Shelbyville Police Department and they have two adult children, Colt and Sheena.
"Understanding the legislative bodies in action, I will work closely with the County Mayor, County Commissioners, Finance Director and Investment Committee, along with all other departments. Committed to my community, it is a privilege and honor to serve the people of Bedford County," said Davis.
- Shelbyville Bedford County Chamber of Commerce Officer / President Elect/Chair EDT
- Ambassador for the Chamber of Commerce
- United Way Board of Directors, Campaign Chairman
- Stuff the Bus Committee for the School Children
- Shelbyville Women’s Club
- Volunteer for Senior Citizens Center
- Volunteer for the Duck River Cleanup
- Volunteer with Backwoods Hunting Outreach Ministry