Juvenile Detention Facility
- All detainees are up at 6 a.m.
- Day room (School Work)
- Quiet time
- Day room (TV or reading)
Once detainees have been in the facility for 24 hours, they receive the following privileges:
- 10 minute phone call between 2:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- 30 minute visitation from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- The daily phone calls and visitations can be with parents or legal guardians only.
- We have an outside recreation area for the juveniles (weather permitting).