Passports Accepted by Appointment Only
All applicants must appear in person and submit the following:
- • Passport Form DS-11: Completed in black ink.
- • Proof of Citizenship: Naturalization Certificate or Birth Certificate certified by the State Registrar. Birth certificate must include the names of both parents.
- • Primary Identification: Examples include Valid Tennessee Driver’s License, Valid State ID Card, Military ID Card or Passport.
- • Photograph: You may bring a photo or have one made at our facility for $15.
- • Minors: All minor children must appear in person. Applicants who are 15 years of age or younger must have both parents or legal guardians present. Applicants aged 16 to 17 must have one parent present. If applicant has a driver’s license, it must be submitted along with parent’s driver’s license.
|Passport Booklet Fees
||Passport Card Fees (Land or Sea Travel Only)
|$110.00 - 16 & older
||$30.00 - 16 & older
|$80.00 - 15 & under
||$15.00 - 15 & under
- Passport fee must be paid by personal check or money order made payable to US Dept. of State. CASH OR CARDS NOT ACCEPTED FOR THIS FEE.
- Execution Fee: $35 per application.
- May be paid by card, cash, or check/money order payable to Bedford County Clerk.
Customer will receive passport within 6-8 weeks.
Applicants who wish to receive passports sooner may request expedited service in order to receive passports within 3 weeks. Overnight shipping is recommended.
|Expedite fee (add to Passport Fee)
|Overnight shipping from passport facility (add to Passport Fee)
|Overnight shipping to passport facility (add to Execution Fee)
Please contact us at (931)684-1921